New Video Selections from Tanya!

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Rude Awakening


I live in an old building that has lots of deferred maintenance. Recently a plumbing problem in the bathroom of one unit caused the ceiling of the unit below it to cave in. Now I am hampered by thoughts that one day I'll be using the toilet only to go crashing through the floor and land in the apartment beneath me with my underwear around my ankles. My roommates both think my fears are funny. One of them laughed aloud about the subject and said: "Sure takes the fun out of shitting and reading the newspaper, doesn't it?" His girlfriend and I looked at him with disgust as he collapsed in gales of laughter. Eventually she started laughing right along with him. No one seems to understand how this absurd notion is keeping me up at night. It really is costing me sleep. The other day I was so tired that I threw a sheet over Mike Raffone's signature teal couch and fell fast asleep during a shoot. Shannan Leigh was the other model and she attempted to wake me up. I felt someone pulling on my arm and didn't know where I was for a moment. For an instant I thought the plumbing nightmare was really happpening and I was descending through the air into the apartment below mine! Too late I realized that it was Alexis lifting me off the couch with her superhuman strength so I would continue with the shoot. She was imperious, angry and already gaining the upper hand in what would prove to be a really nasty catfight..



Join www.TanyaDanielle.com to see the full "Rude Awakening" gallery now!



- XXOO Tanya










-------------------

www.PennysaverDomains.com - Cheapest Domain Registrations on the Net!

No comments: